연구실: 미래교육관 305호
연락처 : 02-2220-0706
Sun Hee Park
02-2220-0706 / email@example.com
● Ph.D. in Nursing Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
● Master of Nursing, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
● Bachelor of Nursing, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
● Assistant Professor, School of Nursing Hanyang University (2022- present)
● Research Associate, Barun ICT Research Center, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea (2019 – 2022)
● Research Professor, College of Nursing, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea (2019)
● Nurse & Nurse manager (Head Nurse), Yonsei University Medical Center (Severance Hospital & Gangnam Severance Hospital) (1997 - 2017)
● eHealth literacy and ICT use among older adults
● Quality of life trajectories
● Patients safety
● Socialization of hospital new nurses
● Development of a digital self-care intervention in older adults with
(Funding Source: Government of Korea (Ministry of Education) with the support of the Korea Research Foundation, 2021-2024)
● Development and Validation of a Novel Instrument to Measure the
Smartphone-Distracted Pedestrian: the Smombie Scale
(Funding Source: Government of Korea (Ministry of Education) with the support of the Korea Research Foundation, 2021-2022)
● Park, S., & Oh, S. (2022). Factors associated with preventive behaviors for COVID-19 among adolescents in South Korea. Journal of pediatric nursing, 62, 69-76.
● Park, S., & Kim, B. (2021). Development and validation of a novel instrument to measure pedestrians’ smartphone use: The Smombie Scale. Transportation research part F: traffic psychology and behaviour, 82, 440-449.
● Park, J., Kim, B., & Park, S. (2021). Understanding the behavioral consequences of upward social comparison on social networking sites: The mediating role of emotions. Sustainability, 13(11), 5781.
● Park, S., Kim, B., & Kim, K. A. (2021). Preventive behavioral insights for emerging adults: a survey during the COVID-19 pandemic. International journal of environmental research and public health, 18(5), 2569.
● Park, S., Kim, H., & Park, C. G. (2021). Determinants of long-term care insurance applications in South Korea. Journal of Public Health, 43(3), 604-610.
● Park, S., & Kim, B. (2020). Predictors of Internet Use Among Older Adults With Diabetes in South Korea: Survey Study. JMIR Medical Informatics, 8(12), e19061.
● Park, S., & Kim, B. (2020). Readiness for utilizing digital intervention: Patterns of internet use among older adults with diabetes. Primary Care Diabetes, 14(6), 692-697.
● Park, S., Kim, B., & Lee, J. (2020). Social Distancing and Outdoor Physical Activity During the COVID-19 Outbreak in South Korea: Implications for Physical Distancing Strategies. Asia Pacific Journal of Public Health, 32(6-7), 360-362.
● Park, S., & Lee, T. (2018). Factors influencing Korean nurses' intention to stay: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, 24(2), 139-148.
● Park, S., & Lee, T. (2016). Predicting patient safety behaviors of nurses in inter-hospital transfer. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, 22(3), 230-238.
● Lee, J., & Park, S. (2010). The effectiveness of telephone-based post-discharge nursing care in decreasing readmission rate in patients with heart failure: a systematic review. JBI Evidence Synthesis, 8(32), 1288-1303.
● 한경숙, 박선희, 김수미, & 박정숙. (2001). 간호 중재로서의 마사지가 뇌졸중 환자의 중추성 통증 및 피부 온도에 미치는 효과. 임상간호연구, 7(2), 55-66.